Long or Short has long covered the piratery sector. Recent retail hand bag developments have mandated we review the sector, using our patented “Bottom or Top” analysis.
Pictured above is the Ralph Lauren Pirate Motif Billfold and Integrated Credit Card Holder ($355.00) captured in the wilds of Ralph Lauren display cases.
We think this kind of pirate pandering is starting to point to the the fact that while the seas are still frothy for piratery, a correction will create a fashionable buying opportunity. The CTA we don’t have indicates that such an opportunity will present itself in 18 days. If you look at this bag you can see a clear 18 day skull and cross bones formation, which any technician worth his salt knows means:
“Day 1-12: Do not buy
Day 12-17: Prepare yourself and your portfolio with jolly ranchers and Mount Gay (have you got a little Captin’ in you?)
Day 18: Buy”
- Right on Piratery
- Peak Piratery: Time To Walk the Plank?
- Long: Death Squad Start-ups
- Biopiracy Downgraded to "Not At All Pirate Like"
- Pirates on the Catwalk
- Piratery: A Warren Buffett of Booty
- Update: Short Indian Ocean Piratery
- Piratery fka Piracy: Primer to Investing in Cutlasses, Rum and Pillaging