We have a great idea that will make you (and us) lots of money. I mean boatloads. You know that scene in the beginning of Ducktales, after they talk about how “Life is a Like a Duck Blur” when Scrooge McDuck is swimming in his vault of gold? That will be you, but that vault will contains gold coins and Russian models, liquid swimmable Russian models. Think about it. Awesome right? Ok well let me get to this way for you to make millions. But first, look at this picture.
Now my plan is simple. You and I, we, WE get together and we send out letters to everyone we know, asking them to give us $100 each but also instructing them to send the letter on to other people, who will send $100 to them and $50 to us, and so on. If we pool our resources and our contacts, I’m sure we can make a lot of money. What do you think? After you consider that, I have another can’t lose moneymaking idea that just involves you flying between Colombia and Miami carrying flour for my Colombian grandmother who loves to bake with fresh Colombian flour.
Recommendation: The time is ripe for investment banks to start putting in gratuitous pictures of scantily clad women into prospectuses. We smell opportunity to finally get deals like Classmates.com done.Related Reseach:
- Female Piratery or Female Lies?
- Dumbest Thought From a Plastic Surgeon I Read Yesterday
- Save These Hot Boobs From Cancer - TRUMPED!
- Motivated Prostitutes, the Opposite of Lazy Unions
- Pink Products for Woman Drivers
- Playboy Playmate PMs: Boobies are a zero downside asset class
- Hot Boobs Get it Done
- Pomegranate Capital Thinks Women Can Run Money Better, Is Wrong
- Save These Hot Boobs from Cancer
- Aleksey Vayner Responds to the Online Personal Ad of Lucy Gao
- On Legs, Long Russian Legs
- Disruptive Businesses: Taxistutes