A few mini-ballers went skiing over break and met some stoners in the gondola who taught them all some coloradical ski lingo. Of course the mini-ballers were enthralled with this new vocabulary and proceeded to overdose on the new found choices piece of diction. A brief guide in case you want to “make some convo” on the lift this year.
Shred the gnar – ski/ride in a totally sweet way. “Yo bra, we shredding the gnar today or what?” (can also use “shred the gnar-gnar” for additional emphasis on how much gnar you intend to shred)
Gnar-buckets (n.) – the receptacle for the gnar after you shred it. “Bra, I filled up like 6 gnar-buckets working my boards on that glade”
Hit the freshy pow-pow – Ski/ride in new-fallen snow. “Wake up kid, you looked outside yet? We’re gonna totally hit the freshy pow pow today!”
Sesh it up – definition unknown but if asked this the answer is always “yeah man”. “Did you sesh it up that time?” “Yeah man.”
Over-Under – a game skiers play whereby one skies under the other’s legs. “Dude over-under looks kinda gay but it’s actually pretty gnar”Related Reseach:
- How To Destroy An Analyst by POT
- Prior Art: The First Mini-Baller?
- Citibank is the Mini-Baller Bank
- How to Get it Done - In the Afterlife
- Things This Mini-Baller is Thankful For
- The Gmail Account of a Mini-Baller
- Chartered F***in' Analyst
- Evidence of the Existence of the Mini-mini-baller?
- Intraoffice Email on Mini-Baller Roulette
- Mini-Baller Roulette
- I Look Sweet on a Bicycle For One
- How to be a Mini-Baller