Direct quote from a CFA study guide book:
The primary factor leading to overconfidence in professionals is knowledge (education or experience) which leads them to think they know more than they think they do[.]
Those italics are from the book, not from us.
Take Away for the CFA Candidate: In order to get a CFA, one must keep in mind that knowledge, specifically derived from education or experience, is bad.
Recommendation: Short me, dude, short me right in the face.Related Reseach:
- Congrats to 40%, 40% and 50% of Respective CFA Level Takers
- WTF is a Gilt Strip? Congrats on taking the CFA Exam Level X
- Drinking Game for CFA Exam Prep Classes
- Chartered F****in' Analyst Probability Pep Talk
- Chartered F***in' Analyst on the Time Value of Money
- HP-12C, I Wanted to Love You
- Chartered F***in' Analyst on Material Non-Public Information
- Chartered F***in' Analyst