America will blow up the moon, we have the technology, the time is now, science can wait no longer, children are our future, America can, should, must, and WILL blow up the moon…And we’ll be doing it during a full moon so we make sure we get it all.
Quote from Mr. Show in 1996
I don’t mean to be that monkey, but why are we blowing up the moon? Has it come to this? I understand that this is a search for water but at $79 million, aren’t their cheaper local sources? Isn’t this the kind of thing that leads to more global warming? E.g. sourcing water from the moon and then shipping it here burns more fossil fuels than even bottled water, according to my model at least.
Recommendation: Short moon real estate. While it’s likely to benefit from increased scarcity, it’s also likely to be negatively impacted by being exploded.Related Reseach:
- Baby Carriage Exposé Part 5: Baby Make Me Rich
- Baby Carriage Exposé Part 4: Modern Day Mobile Fortresses
- Baby Carriage Exposé Part 3: Pram to Blam-Blam
- Baby Carriage Exposé Part 2: Monsters in the Papoose
- Baby Carriage Exposé Part 1: Roo the Day
- September 2008 LHC End of the Universe Puts
- July 2008 LHC End of the Universe Puts
- Long Pluto, Short Scientists